Friday, November 21, 2008

Enjoy the journey

Welcome to our family blog site. I am thrilled to have a place where I can share about all of our family blessings and adventures without trying to determine who's blog it should appear on. I will begin by sharing a little about who we are. Mark and myself have been married for over 17 years and have 4 beautiful children. Two fun loving teen-agers that were raised in my belly and two precious peanuts born from our hearts through what has become the miracle of adoption in our families eyes. No matter where their beginnings were, it is clear that they are children of God and that we are abundantly blessed to have the opportunity to share our lives with them. We invite you to join along as we travel through this journey of life. With all the ups and downs that we encounter in this world, one thing stands firm..... God is in control. We just have to remember to seek Him out and listen to what He has to say. Why on earth would we want to do it any other way? Mark and I spent too many years trying to make our own plans and pave our way through this tough world. Now life is all about stopping, waiting on God and enjoying the journey He has blessed us with. I invite you to take the journey with us.

No comments: